Saturday, July 14, 2012

new camera needed

I'm pretty sure that I am going to need to purchase a new camera soon.  I have had this one six years now.  It has been a good one....but I am going through batteries like running water, and the color is no longer true in my pictures.  One more expense, but so what it is only money...right????


Dian Wakefield has been working her magic again for us, and this camera is not going to do them justice.  But just know that  they are all beautiful.








  As you can see from looking at the labels, I am a little behind on my schedule.  But it is looking like I will be right on track by the end of the month.  Both of Joyce's quilts are quilted, the first quilt of Leslie's should be on the longarm next week.  Ruth's will go on after that....I need to find backing material for it before it can be loaded.

Hope everyone has a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment