Friday, January 20, 2012

Are coming to the community sew day?

Good Morning everyone. 

It's hard to believe but we are just about one week a way from our first community sew day.  It is Saturday January 28th at the Adel Library in the large meeting rooms straight across from the doors into the building.  We have the room from 9:00 to 3:00, you can come and stay all day or come for part of the day.

I will have 9 kits available to be worked on, two jelly roll quilts, two quilts designed like Iowa Comfort quilt #1, a kit called lasagna,  a gal quilt from Adel Quilting and Dry Goods.......hmmm what are the other kits?  Guess I'll have to go check it out in a little while. LOL

I also will have fabric that will need to be cut and stabilized before we can use it.  My daughter in law Mandy has offered to work on this project.....but she wants supervision.  Mandy hasn't had the opportunity to work on a quilt before, so I want her to enjoy herself.  I'm just happy that she wants to help.

Tomorrow we are talking food so check back in.

Until my next post........

No comments:

Post a Comment