Thursday, December 29, 2011

So Sorry!

It has been a while since I have been able to post.  Part of it was the holidays, but the biggest part was that I caught a nasty virus.  I have spent most of this week in bed.  I think today is going to be a better day....or at least I hope so.

Lets see where to start.  The first two quilts did get delivered to the center before Christmas.  The morning that I delivered them there was a lot going on so I didn't get to have a conversation with the staff.  I could tell that they had more pressing things that needed to be completed that morning, and it appeared to me that it was fairly urgent.  Hopefully next time I deliver quilts I'll be able to get to know them better.

Penny White has brought back the quilt that she pieced.  She took that really pretty batik green fabric that was donated by Deb G. home along with some white and made a beautiful quilt. I had hoped to have it quilted by now.......but that virus had other plans for me.

The De Soto Library called me about ten days ago and told me I needed to come and pick up fabric.  When I got there I had three grocery sacks of fabric to bring home.  Most of it is coordinating fabric, and I think we should be able to get several quilts out of it.

I promise not to be AWOL again for so long, and to get picks up of the new quilt and fabric donation really soon.

Until my next post.........

No comments:

Post a Comment