Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Delivery this past week

I delivered all of the Christmas quilts to the center this past week.  The delivery also included pillowcases and several bed size quilts.

Here are the last two Christmas quilts that were completed.


This one was pieced and quilted by myself, and Kathy B volunteered to bind it for me.



Oh this picture is not very good.  Note to self make sure to check the photo before I deliver.

Like the quilt above, I pieced and quilted this top.  Lonnie K. provided the binding and talent for adding the binding.


Kathy B also has been collecting stuffed animals.  I donated all of these this past week also.  I was told that the small ones will be used as stocking stuffers this Christmas and larger ones might be used as gifts.

This past weeks I quilted two hope quilts.  I also have a bed size quilt that is on the longarm now that will need to be bound in the near future.

Thank you Kathy B. and Lonnie K. for the donation of time and talents.

Hope everyone is having a joyous holiday season.



No comments:

Post a Comment