Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Ask and you shall recieve

Or a better title to this post might be "I have ship for brains".

Either way we now know AGAIN who donated all of those wonderful quilts that I featured in my last post.

I got a message from Jacque J. that she was suffering from short term memory loss.  She quickly explained that those adorable gingham quilts had been made for Iowa Comfort  by JoAnne S. from the Scranton area.

As soon as I read the message I knew that Jacque was being kind.

You see I do not know JoAnne personally....but her name rings a bell, which means that it was me suffering from short term memory loss.  Jacque told me but I did not get it written down and I did not retain the information.

I apologize JoAnne!  I also want to thank you for your generosity.  Most of your donation has already been distributed to a child in need. Your talents have brightened a little person and their parent!

I told you last week that I planned to stay warm.  So this is where I decided to play all last week.










The warm waters of the Caribbean Islands.  Now the alternate title may make a little more sense. I have been in vacation mode and on a ship of some kind for most of the last week.

Now it is time to get back to reality. I have seven customer quilts coming in this week.  That will give me a nice boost to the 2015 budget.  My hand is feeling a little better so I also hope to do some binding this week.  We will see how that works out for me.

Everyone have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment